2010-06-21

How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success


How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success





How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success
Nick Gardner | 2010 | ISBN: 1741759056 | 538 pages | PDF | 2 MB

Nick Gardner has gathered a collection of inspirational stories of ordinary people who took a great idea and turned it into a hugely successful business.Learn how the founders of enormously profitable enterprises like Just Cuts, Aussie Home Loans, ModelCo, Elite Introductions, Fat Prophets, EcoStore and fastflowers.com took a great idea and turned it into a highly lucrative business. Discover what drove them forward, the risks they took, and how they've managed to keep their businesses going through the inevitable ups and downs.
More than just a collection of inspirational stories, the wisdom and experience shared here might just be the catalyst you need to turn a great idea into your own million-dollar enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment